Access to contracts
The transmission contract is made up of sections applicable to all shippers and optional sections. Optional sections allow you to sign a suitable contract for their transmission needs.
The main possible combinations are described in the attached document.
The contract is signed electronically via the Sign@air application. See the memo.
The transmission contract documents applicable from April 1st 2020 are:
- Contract – version of April 1st, 2021 [new]
- Section A – General terms and conditions from April 1, 2021 [new]
- Section B – Upstream network from April 1, 2021 [new]
- Section C – Downstream network from April 1, 2021 [new]
- Section D1 – Access to title transfer points from October 1, 2020
- Section D2 – Title transfer point and balancing from April 1st, 2021 [new]
- Appendix to section A:
- Appendixes to section B
- Appendix B2 - Interruption methods of upstream network capacity
- Appendix B5 - Buy-back procedure
- Appendix B6 - Capacity substitution service provision from December 1, 2017
- Appendix to section C
- Appendix to section D1
- Appendix D1.1 - Operational procedures
- Appendix à la section D2
- Appendix D2.1 - Operational procedures