ingrid user help
ingrid is Trans@ctions's successor: more efficient, more ergonomic and more user-friendly.
GRTgaz has been working on the RIO project ("Refonte du SI de l'Offre") to redesign its Information System, including both the internal part on the commercial offer and the external part, available to clients through TRANS@ctions. The future commercial portal, named ingrid, will come to service progressively from 2021 to 2024.
More efficient, more ergonomic and more user-friendly, it will bring you a new customer experience.
Thanks to "in-grid" we are, along with our clients, all together in the grid and we create an even more personal connection with you.
- Creating my capacity request (french only)
- Transmitting a capacity demand to GRTgaz (french only)
- Giving up the use of my capacity (french only)
- Submitting a Transmission Request batch to GRTgaz
- Consulting my D and D+1 confirmation notices
- Consulting my latest operational capacities notices for day and day-ahead
- Consulting GRTgaz maintenance program
- My notifications : consultation and settings
- Capacities and services portfolio
- Technical Guide Connection sFTP
- Batch of Transmission Request
- Confirmation Notice
- Maintenance Schedule
- Operational Capacity Notice
- Mapping of the operations data provision evolutions with ingrid
- Mapping of the Allocations and Measures data provision Evolutions with Ingrid - Shipper Version
- Within-Day Allocations/Allocations Notice/Allocations Statement
- Within-Day Metering Notice/Metering Notice/Measures Statement
- Technical Guide Balancing Notice
- Technical Guide Capacity Overrun Statement
- Technical Guide API Connection