Solidarity run/walk/cycle against paediatric cancer
And if there’s no way you can make it? You can take part online until 31 July 2022, from anywhere in France.
Ludovic Brosset, Head of the Compiègne region, continues to fight paediatric cancer with the charitable organisation “Aline en lutte contre la leucémie” [“Aline’s fight against leukaemia”] with this second edition of a new type of charity race: an event in Lachelle (Oise) on 22 May, with an online version that you can take part in throughout France until 31 July.
“The online format will allow many people to join in this adventure and above all help children suffering from cancer. I hope that a lot of you will come out in support of the charity!”
Head of the Compiègne region and member of the “Aline en lutte contre la leucémie” charitable organisation.
Sign up for the solidarity run/walk/cycle
I am taking part in the long-distance event by walking, running or cycling:
These are the simple steps to follow for runners, walkers or cyclists taking part:
- register online for 2, 5 or 10 km and buy your bib for €10,
- share a photo of yourself wearing your bib and mask on social media (@GRTgaz @AlineEnLutteContreLaLeucémie),
- invite your friends, family, colleagues, etc.
- complete your run, walk or cycle, with or without a smart watch,
- download your results in your personal space,
- post your photo on the photo wall,
- did you place? Upload your certificate.