GRTgaz, a leading transmission system operator for natural gas in Europe, is a partner of choice for managing your infrastructure projects and your assets worldwide. GRTgaz offers a broad array of high value-added services to industry, public stakeholders, infrastructure operators and investors alike by drawing strength from its extensive experience and recognised expertise in the following areas:
- Project advisor for greenfield project
- Support and advice throughout the due diligence and asset acquisition processes
- Consulting and audit services
- Technical services
Take a closer look at our range of international services and contact our team for further information:
- Email contact
- Tel: +33 1 55 66 45 95
The four cornerstones of the GRTgaz international service catalogue:
Your go-to partner for building gas transmission facilities
GRTgaz is a valuable partner for the construction of your gas transmission infrastructures. GRTgaz may act as Technical and Project Manager:
- During the development phase with support as from the tendering process.
- During the construction phase to steer your projects down the road to success.
- During the Operation & Maintenance (O&M) phase to secure the sustainability of your facilities.
Your expert for acquiring gas transmission assets
Are you an investor? Leverage the international expertise of GRTgaz for:
- Carrying out due diligence with a large spectrum of expertise (regulation, commercial and marketing, technology, operations and maintenance, grid management,…).
- Support during the asset take over.
- Assistance the O&M of your assets.
Your advisor (consulting and audit)
GRTgaz offers an extensive range of consulting and audit services related to gas transmission activities in the following areas:
- Regulation (market opening, unbundling, etc.).
- market design and hub implementation.
- Information systems: supervisory control and data acquisition systems (SCADA), geographic information systems (GIS) and computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS).
- Operational performance.
- Dispatching activities (technical control and sales management).
- Strategy and network development (development plan, etc.).
- Procurement audits (pipelines, compressors, etc.).
Your one-stop technical support provider
GRTgaz provides a large spectrum of technical expertise and engineering services.
- We carry out studies into natural gas transmission facilities (rebuilds, modifications, and so on).
- In terms of metering, odorization and gas quality, we design and prepare technical specifications, we offer commissioning and calibration services, and we also give operations teams a clearer insight into all issues relating to natural gas, natural gas metering, odorization, gas quality audits, data transfers to customers, transparency, and more besides.
- Protection against corrosion: our expertise includes designing and inspecting equipment, as well as installing and maintaining anti-corrosion systems in all environments (industrial, urban or rural).
- Equipment and welding: we review and verify equipment inspection and test certificates, and we identify and highlight defects affecting pipelines while determining their root causes...
- Compression: GRTgaz boasts in-depth knowledge of reciprocating compressors, centrifugal compressors, gas turbines and engines, electric motors, instrumentation and control, integrity issues, and more.
- Pipelines: you can count on our expertise for the assessment of diagnosis reports to recommission buried pipelines, including monitoring pigging inspections, assistance with developing pipeline repair techniques, work on in-service pipelines (such as a Stopple fitting for in-service welding), improvement of maintenance work, hazard studies, environmental impact assessment and risk assessments…