GRTgaz relies on dialogue to develop its infrastructures, facilitate access for the market, enrich its offering and provide new services.
- The permanent "Concertation Gaz" mechanism, which has a dedicated website at www.concertationgaz.com.
- The annual Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Quality of service indicators
Quality-of-service indicators, which are connected with a system of rewards and penalties, have been defined together with the Energy Regulatory Commission (CRE).
They are posted on GRTgaz's website and cover:
- the quality of next-day information regarding quantities delivered to consumption points;
- the availability of the online sales portal between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m.;
- quality of information about the annual network maintenance programme and its impact on customers;
- relationships with shippers;
- metering quality.
Code of Conduct
GRTgaz's code of conduct guarantees its customers transparency in network access conditions, the non-discriminatory application of access rules and the confidentiality of commercially sensitive information.
Customers' Satisfaction survey
Every year, GRTgaz conducts a satisfaction survey of its industrials, shippers and distributors customers, which place a great deal of trust in the company to create the conditions needed for an open and dynamic market.
Accordance with the of our Code of Conduct and validated by the CRE (Regulatory Commission of Energy), GRTgaz undertakes to handle all Clients ‘ claims fairly and in a non-discriminatory way .
Thus, for each claim, the Account manager is the privileged interlocutor of the client and answers any claims made by a client.
3 steps to manage :
- He confirms the reception of the client’s claim within 10 calendar days
- He leads the analysis of the causes behind the claim
- He answers the customer within 30 calendar days
In complex cases requiring a longer processing of the complaint, information is sent to the Client to specify the rough duration of processing of the claim.
Cooperating with neighbouring operators
GRTgaz is cooperates closely with neighbouring operators to facilitate cross-border trading, and to develop an integrated natural gas market and an effective and safe transmission system at a European level.