- GRTgaz is a limited company created on 1 January 2005 in application of the law of 9 August 2004 which transposes into French law the European directive of 26 June 2003 relating to electricity and gas public services and the electric and gas industries. Three quarters of its share capital is owned by ENGIE and 25% by Société d’Infrastructures Gazières, a public consortium made up of CNP Assurances, CDC Infrastructure and Caisse des Dépôts and 0.35% by the employees of the company..
- GRTgaz performs its activities within a regulated framework, in an independent manner, with constant attention to non-discrimination between the various gas suppliers.
- Charged with opening up the market, GRTgaz makes its network and service offerings available to all approved operators with complete transparency.
- With longstanding roots in the gas industry, GRTgaz fulfils its public service mission in ensuring the continuity of gas supply.
Key figures (datas at the 1st of january 2016)
2,959 employees, covering the whole of France (excluding South-West France):
The main fields in which GRTgaz is recruiting are:
- Facility operations technicians;
- Account managers;
- Design engineers;
- Operations engineers.